Panas inside out.

There isn't much to do when you've skipped work due to fever.
I've been falling in and out of sickness lately.
It's pissing the hell out of me.
I have to skip work and be bored out of my skull staying home.
At first i thought it was just because it's sick season and everybody else is falling sick.
Plus with all the swine flu epidemic going around, and everyone is freaked out afraid that they're gonna get it as well.
I think mine is just due to the stress from work.
I work with kids and i love it for sure.
But that's not the case here, i just somehow feel that I've failed.
There's so much that i could i do, if given the chance.
If given any chance.
But no, they choose to just label me and put me in a box
And because of that dear friends, i have lost my faith,enthusiasm and spirit.
I have started to have this thoughts in my head telling me that i deserve so much more than being in that stupid school.
However, i will not be discouraged anymore!
I need to brace up and move on.
Because I've sign the fucking contract.
And because it's my first ever job, and most people say it's sometimes not what you've ever wanted.
Also, because i love those kids.



1 komentar: